Gujarat University B.Ed Entrance Exam
The Gujarat University conducts the B.Ed Entrance Exam to offer B.Ed courses in various colleges across the state of Gujarat. Applicants have to qualify the entrance exam, to make themselves applicable for getting admission in B.Ed course.
Gujarat University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application Process: May 2019
- End of Online Application Process: June 2019
- Issue of Admit Card; 15 Days ago from Exam
- Date of Exam: July 2019
- Declaration of Results: July 2019
- Start of Counselling Process: August 2019
Gujarat University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have successfully completed their graduation (in any discipline) with a minimum of minimum 50% from a recognized university.
- The candidate should atleast be 21 Years of age, however there is no upper age limit for admission to B.ED Course.
Gujarat University B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern
- The test paper for B.Ed Entrance Exam will consist of two parts A & B
- No. of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100 (1 mark each)
- Duration: 2 hours
Gujarat University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- The applicants are required to apply online for Goa B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 by visiting the official website at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in
- The personal & academic details should be filled up appropriately by the applicant and the scanned copy of the signature and passport size photograph should also be uploaded. After rechecking the application form, submit it and take a photocopy of the application form for future reference.
- The application process is finally complete with the payment of the application fees which can be done through netbanking/ credit/debit card or through bank challan
Gujarat University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done strictly on the basis of their marks obtained in Gujarat University B.Ed Entrance Examination. Candidates who qualify the entrance test will further be invited for the counselling process, as per the scores attained in the Entrance Exam.