- Gujarat Tet
Gujarat TET 2019
The State Examination Board (SEB), Gujarat conducts the Teacher’s Eligibility Test (Gujarat TET) to recruit the candidates for teacher positions in various Govt. and Private Schools in the state of Gujarat. This examination is for the candidates who wish to become teachers of primary class (I to V) and upper Primary (VI-VIII) schools.
Gujarat TET 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Availability of application form: March 2019
- Last date for application form: April 2019
- Admit card issuance date: May 2019
- Entrance exam date: May 2019
- Announcement of result: June 2019
- Counselling process will commence from: June 2019
Gujarat TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a resident of Gujarat.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- For Primary Classes (I to V), candidate should have successfully completed their H.Sc. & P.T.C./ D.El.Ed/ 04 years Elementary Education Degree/ 02 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) from a recognised board or university.
- For upper Primary (VI-VIII) schools, the candidate should have successfully completed their Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. They should also complete or appear for a B.Ed degree.
Gujarat TET 2019 Selection Process
Selection of teacher will completely be based on the entrance exam conducted by The State Examination Board (SEB), Gujarat.
Gujarat TET 2019 Application Process
- The applicants are required to register online for Gujarat TET 2019 by visiting the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. With the successful completion of the registration process, the candidates will be provided with the login credentials.
- Fill up the application form using the login id and password
- The candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of the signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Take Print out of online application form for future reference.
- The application process ends with the payment of application fees.
Gujarat TET 2019 Application Fees
General Category: Rs. 350/- GST
SC, ST, SEBC, PH categories: Rs. 250/- GST
The fees payment can be done using Netbanking/Credit/Debit Card or through bank challan.