University of Baroda PhD Entrance Test 2019
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda conducts the PhD Entrance Test (PET) for admission to PhD programs.
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda PET 2019 Exam PatternThe question paper for Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda PET 2019 will comprise of two sections-
- Paper I Research methodology
No. of Questions: 60 (Out of which 50 are compulsory)
Total Marks: 50
- Paper II Subject specific
No. of Questions: 50 multiple choice questions (Compulsory)
Total Marks: 50
No negative marking will be there for wrong answers.
N.B.: Use of Calculator is not allowed is not allowed during the entrance test
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda PET 2019 Selection Process
- Candidate should qualify both Paper I & Paper II securing 50% marks separately. The qualifying candidates will further be called for an interview. The validity of PET Certificate shall be forever.
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda PET 2019 Important Dates
Online Application Submission
Thursday, 20 - 12 - 2018
SBCollect Fee Collection - Wednesday, 19 - 12 - 2018
to Saturday, 12-01-2019
Examination Date: Sunday, 27 - 01- 2019
09.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m..
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda PET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Exemptions from appearing for Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda PET 2019
- Candidates should successfully complete their master’s or other equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks. However, there is a relaxation of 5% marks for candidates belonging to ST/SC / OBC (Non Creamy layer) and 3% for candidates belonging to PH / VH.
- Candidates who have qualified in the national/ state level examination such as UGC-CSIR / NET / SET / GATE*** / GPAT / DBT / ICMR / JRF are exempted from appearing in PET 2019 examination.Such candidates can directly contact the respective department, for the enrollment and registration for Ph. D. programs
N.B. Candidates should have a valid GATE Score for exemption from appearing in the PET 2019 Examination.
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda PET 2019 Application Fees
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/PH/VH candidates: Rs.1000/-
The payment has to be made only through NEFT transfer. Any other mode such as Demand Draft, Cash, Money Order, Pay order, Cheque, IPO etc. will be rejected.
Candidate are requested to mention their full name as "Payment Remark" at the time of NEFT transfer.
The account details where the payment has to be done in the account name of "COORDINATOR, PET EXAMINATION MSU OF BARODA".
Name of Bank: BANK OF BARODA
Branch Name: MS UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, FATEHGUNJ, VADODARA
IFSC Code: BARB0MSUNIV [Fifth Charecter is Zero]
MICR Code: 390012019
Account Name: COORDINATOR, PET EXAMINATION MSU OF BARODA
Account Number: 02010100030502Terms and conditions for fees payment:
- The amount paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The amount paid after the last date will not be accepted or refunded under any circumstances..
- Candidates are suggested to preserve their original NEFT Transfer receipt provided by their bank for the future reference.
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda PET 2019 Application Process
- The candidates are first required to pay the application fees and then register themselves online by visiting the official website www.gujaratset.ac.in/msupet
- Candidate has to upload his / her scanned recent passport size photograph in JPEG format with 140 X 160 pixels dimension and the file size should not more than 100 kb. Fill up the application form with all appropriate details and submit it online.
- While filling up the online Application Form, it is extremely important to provide the following details from the NEFT Transfer receipt provided by their bank.
Transaction ID / UTR No.
Account Name (From which the amount is transferred)
Name of Bank
Date of Transaction
It is advisable to keep a print out the application form along with NEFT Transfer receipt and affix the recent passport size photographs and put their signature at the places indicated and keep it safe for future reference.