- Atmiya University
Atmiya University is a private university located in Rajkot, Gujarat, India. It was established in March 2018 by Sarvodaya Kelavni Samaj under Gujarat Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act, 2018, after the Bill was approved in March of that year.
To nurture creative thinkers and leaders through transformative learning.
- To create a transformative learning experience by imbibing domain specific knowledge & wisdom;
- To focus on research based teaching learning with Industry relevant application knowledge
- To create transformative impact on society through participation, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial framework of learning.
- To ensure knowledge integration in content creation with Industry collaborations and National as well as International Institutions.
- To cultivate a student centric transformative university committed to holistic development with Intellectual, Emotional, Spiritual and Behavioural traits of its learners.
- To impact society in a transformative way on green thinking and its effort on sustainable environment and ecology.
Programs of Atmiya University
Undergraduate Programs - Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology and Engineering
Postgraduate Programs - Engineering
- Power Electronics and Electrical Devices
- Process Control Instrumentation
- Communications Systems Engineering
- Diploma Engineering
- Diploma Computer
- Diploma Electrical
- Diploma Mechanical
- Diploma Automobile
- Diploma Civil
One can pursue MPhil in the following subjects:
- Industrial Chemistry
Admission in the doctoral programme will be given on the basis of UGC Norms and Merit of:
Online written test of Multiple choice questions of
- Research methodology
- Discipline specific subject
Viva (presentation & personal interview)
"Yogidham Gurukul", Kalawad Road,
Rajkot - 360005, Gujarat, India
Phone: 0281 - 2563766