- Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Exam
Gujarat Polytechnic Diploma Engineering Admission
The Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC), Gujarat conducts the Polytechnic Admission Drive for admission to Gujarat Polytechnic Colleges offering professional diploma courses in various disciplines such as Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Architectural Assistant ship, etc.
Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Exam Important Dates
- Starting of Online Application: Third week of July
- Deadline for submission of Form: Fourth week of August
- Finalization of institute seat matrix: First week of September
- fulfilment of pending online queries: Second week of September
- Declaration of Provisional Merit List: September
- Choice Filling for Mock Round: September
- Display of Mock Round result: September
- Final Merit List: September
- Filling & Alteration of choices by the Candidates for Actual Admission Round-1: September
- Declaration of Allotment List of the Actual Admission Round-1: October
- Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and Online for confirmation of allotted Admission: October
- Online Cancellation of Admission: October
- Display of Vacancy after Actual Admission Round-1: October
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 15 years to be eligible to apply for Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
- One should have passed any one the following examinations to get admission in first year of the Professional Diploma Courses.
- Candidate must successfully complete their class 10 or Secondary School Certificate Examination with Science, Mathematics and English as their compulsory subject.
- Candidate must successfully complete their Class 10 or other equivalent examination with 2 years of certificate course conducted by NCVT or GCVT or IGTR. They must have studied Science, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects in class 10.
- Candidate must successfully complete their Class 10 or other equivalent examination with 2 years of certificate course conducted by the TEB (Technical Examination Board). They must have studied Science, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects in class 10.
- Candidate must successfully complete their Class 10 from Open School with 2 or more years of certificate course conducted by NCVT or GCVT are also eligible to apply for Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission Application Process
- Candidates can download the application form online by visiting the official website i.e. https://gujdiploma.admissions.nic.in/
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the information provided in the website. After filling up the application form with appropriate details, candidates will need to send the application form along with DD to the following address-
Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses
ACPC Building 2nd Floor
L D College of Engineering Campus
Ahmedabad – 380015, Gujarat, India