- Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Exam
Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019
The Examination Authority of Gujarat Technical Education Board conducts the Polytechnic entrance exam for admission to Gujarat Polytechnic Colleges offering professional diploma courses in various disciplines such as Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Architectural Assistant ship, etc.
Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Application form: March 2019
- Last date for submission of application forms: April 2019
- Issue of Admit card: 15 days before exam
- Exam Date: May 2019
- Announcement of Results: June 2019
- Start of Counselling process: July 2019
Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 15 years to be eligible to apply for Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019.
- One should have passed any one the following examinations to get admission in first year of the Professional Diploma Courses.
- Candidate must successfully complete their class 10 or Secondary School Certificate Examination with Science, Mathematics and English as their compulsory subject.
- Candidate must successfully complete their Class 10 or other equivalent examination with 2 years of certificate course conducted by NCVT or GCVT or IGTR. They must have studied Science, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects in class 10.
- Candidate must successfully complete their Class 10 or other equivalent examination with 2 years of certificate course conducted by the TEB (Technical Examination Board). They must have studied Science, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects in class 10.
- Candidate must successfully complete their Class 10 from Open School with 2 or more years of certificate course conducted by NCVT or GCVT are also eligible to apply for Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019.
Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can download the application form online by visiting the official website i.e. www.gujdiploma.nic.in.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the information provided in the website. After filling up the application form with appropriate details, candidates will need to send the application form along with DD to the following address-
Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State
Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses(ACPDC)
Plastic Engineering Building, Government Polytechnic Campus
Near Pajra Pole, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380 015
Ph No.: 079-26305516
Fax : 079-26300131
Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates will be asked questions depending upon the choice of course.
- Subjects covered: Mathematics, English and Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
- Question Type: Objective type MCQ’s
- Candidates will be given OMR sheets to mark answers.
- Only black or blue ball point pen to mark the answers.
- Question will be set in a manner to test the in-depth knowledge of subject.
Gujarat Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Admission Process
- The selected of candidates will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam. They selected candidates will further be called for counselling.
- On the basis of their ranks, candidates will select the course and college for admission during the counselling process.
- The candidates are suggested to take all the original documents during counselling. The document verification will be done at the time of admission.