- Parul University
Parul University was established in 2015 under Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2009 and Gujarat Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act, 2015 and has made long strides in the field of education in Gujarat. Currently it has more than 160 different undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral degree programmes through 34 institutions across 21 wide ranging Faculties such as Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacy, Homoeopathy, Ayurved, Management, Law, Fine Arts, Design, Arts, Commerce etc.
The University attracts a number of foreign nationals because of its outstanding global reach. At present, there are about 1200 international students from 49 countries pursuing full time degree programmes in the University.
To contribute towards generating resources and means for the betterment of humanity through quality educational services, active participation in community services and establishment of institutions to sensitize all stakeholders towards “Inclusive India, Progressive India.”
To make a difference in the lives of those living in rural region by equipping them with the means and resources to empower not only their families but also the entire region.
Programs in Parul University
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (DHMCT)
- Diploma (Engineering)
- Diploma in Design
Under Graduate Programmes
- B.Sc. (Animation and VFX)
- B.Sc. (Film and TV Production)
- Bachelor in Public Health
- Bachelor Degree in vocation in Manufacturing Technology
- B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
- B.Sc. (Applied Sciences)
- B.Sc. (Nursing)
- B.H.M.C.T (Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
- B.Sc.(Paramedical and Health Sciences)
- B. Com. (Hons)
- LL.B Integrated Program (B. Com., LL.B)
- LL.B Integrated Program (B.A., LL.B)
- LL.B Integrated Program (B.B.A., LL.B)
- B. Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Design (Lateral Entry)
- BHMCT (Lateral Entry)
- B.Sc. in Paramedical & Health Sciences (Lateral Entry)
Post Graduate Programmes
- M.Des. (Fashion Merchandising)
- M.Des. (Fashion Merchandising)
- M.C.A. (Lateral Entry)
- M. Com. (Hons)
- M. Plan. (Masters in Planning)
- Pharm.D. (Post Baccalaureate)
- M.D. (Homoeopathy)
- M.D. (Ayurved)
- M.S. (Ayurved)
- MPH (Master of Public Health)
- MHA (Master in Health Administration)
- M.A. (Master of Arts)
- B.Lib. & Inf.Sc.
- M.Lib. & Inf.Sc.
- M.Sc. (Nursing)
- Certificate Course in Design
- Certificate Course on Electrodiagnostic Studies
- Certificate Course on Modern Pharmacology
- Certificate Program in Clinical Research
- Certificate Program in Medical & Allied Sciences
- Certificate Program in Science and Engineering
- Certificate Program in Business Management and Arts
- Certificate Course in Android
- Certificate Courses in Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- B.Pharm. Practice
Duration: 1 Year (Semester System)
Admission in Parul University
- 75% seats in all professional courses like B.Tech., M.Tech., B.A.M.S., B.H.M.S. etc. are filled by Admission Committee of the respective courses as per their guidelines.
- 25% seats under Management/NRI/All India quota in all professional courses are filled according to merit through the applications received on online admission portal www.puadmission.in
- Eligibility criteria for admission in all the courses as decided by the admission committee are applicable to all the seats (including 25% Management seats).
- All candidates applying for Management/NRI seats must go through the registration process of the admission committee and get their merit numbers allotted.
- 100% Seats of Non Professional courses like BBA, BCA etc. are filled according to merit of applications received on online admission portal
P.O.Limda, Ta.Waghodia – 391760
Dist. Vadodara, Gujarat(India)
Phone : 91-2668-260300