- P P Savani University
P P Savani University
In 2016, the P P Savani Education Trust established P P Savani University, as an initiative in higher education aligned with global standards of excellence.
To emerge as a Centre of Excellence and Innovation, nurturing potential of students in preparing them to become competent professionals having concern for social values.
- To nurture the highest quality of academic excellence and empower students with immersive knowledge and scholastic integrity.
- To achieve academic leadership by deep linking initiatives in collaborative research, training and consulting.
- To create a cusp of knowledge freely accessed by academia and industry with an intent to impact society for the greater good.
Schools of P P Savani University
School Of Science
- B.Sc. (Biotechnology, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Chemistry, IT)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Microbiology)
- Integrated M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Microbiology):
School of Engineering
- BTech in Chemical Engineering
- BTech in Information Technology
- BTech in Mechanical Engineering
School of Management Studies
School of Design
School of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
School of Nursing
- General Nursing And Midwifery (GNM)
School Liberal Arts
Research in P P Savani University
The program was launched in August 2018 in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, Management, Physiotherapy and Nursing.
The admission for Ph. D. shall be done twice a year i.e. in January and July of every year.
The candidate must apply for the admission in the prescribed format available on the University Web site corresponding to the advertisement given by the University.
The admission shall be done through Ph. D Entrance Test consisting of:
- Written Test (50 Marks)
- Research Proposal Presentation (25 Marks)
- Research Related Interaction (25 Marks)
- The candidate who has qualified with NET (JRF)/ SLET / M Phil in the respective field shall be
- exempted from the Written Test. However, it does not guarantee the direct admission for Ph. D.
- Final Admission shall be done based on Presentation and Interaction.
P P Savani University
NH 8, GETCO, Near Biltech,
Village: Dhamdod, Kosamba,
Dist.: Surat - 394125.
Phone: 91 9879608000