- Mass Communication And Journalism
- Nimcj Entrance Exam
NIMCJ Entrance Exam
National Institute of Mass Communication & Journalism (NIMCJ) is recognized by Gujarat University to offer professional courses in Journalism and Mass Communication to graduates of any discipline. The institute conducts entrance test for admission to its PG Programs.
NIMCJ Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should successfully complete their graduation in any discipline. Candidates in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate should atleast be 18 years of age. There is no maximum age bar.
- Candidates are required to submit his/her final year marksheet at the time of admission.
Courses offered at National Institute of Mass Communication & Journalism (NIMCJ)Course Name: Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism
Duration: 2 Years Full TimeSEMESTER I
- Fundamentals of Communication & Mass Communication
- Introduction to Media
- Introduction to Digital Communication
- Media Law
- Socio Economic Structure of India
SEMESTER III ( SPECIALIZATION FROM SEM. 3 )
- Journalistic & Technical aspects of Print Media
- Journalistic & Technical aspects of Electronic media
- Marketing Communication (Advt. PR, CC)
- Digital Media Communication
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge - I
- Communication Research
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge - II
- Professional aspects of Print / Electronic / Advt. PR / Digital media
- Media Management
- Micro Specialization (Group wise)
- Project / Dissertation
NIMCJ Entrance Exam 2019 Admission Process
Candidates are required to apply online for NIMCJ Entrance Exam 2019 by visiting the official website http://www.nimcj.org/admission.html