- Gujarat Common Entrance Test
Gujarat Common Entrance Test - GCET
Gujarat Technological University (GTU) conducts the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) for admission to Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and Masters of Computer Application (MCA) courses in various B-Schools and MCA institutes affiliated to the universities in Gujarat.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) for MBA and MCA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have completed their class 12 or other equivalent examination from a recognised board or university
- Candidate should have studied Mathematics or Business Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects in their graduation from a recognised university.
- Candidate in their final year of Bachelor's Degree examination are also eligible to appear for GCET, provided he/she shall have passed the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have successfully complete their graduation in any discipline (including BCA) from a university.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) for MBA and MCA Selection Process
The Selection of candidates in GCET is done completely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Entrance Test.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) for MBA and MCA Exam Pattern
Number of Question: 250 objective type questions
Duration: 3 hours
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) for MBA and MCA Syllabus
The syllabus for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) comprises of Quantitative Ability; Analytical and Logical Reasoning; language Ability; Mathematics/Business Mathematics/Statistics up to 12 standard of Gujarat HSC Board level.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) for MBA and MCA Important Dates
- Start of Online Registration: 1st week of May
- Last Date for submission of documents: 1st week of June
- End of Online Registration: 1st week of June
- Booking of test slot and printing of hall ticket from the official website: 2nd to 3rd week of June
- Entrance Test 1: last week of June
- Entrance Test 2: 1st week of July
- For latest dates visit EducationNews.Shiksha
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) for MBA and MCA Application Process
- The candidates are required to register online by visiting the official website www.gtu.ac.in and get a print out of the fee challan. With the successful completion of the registration process, candidates will receive a user and id and password to fill up the application form.
- Lastly, get a printout of the filled in application forma and submit it at the nearest Help Centre.