Gujarat PGCET 2019
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) conducts the Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) for admission to M.E/M.Tech courses in government, grant-in aid and self-financed institutes in the state of Gujarat. Preference is given to GATE
qualified applicants, and they are exempt from the entrance exam.
Gujarat PGCET 2019 Important Dates
- Start of online application process: 1st week of July, 2019
- Entrance Exam Date: 2nd week of July, 2019
- Announcement of Merit List: 3rd week of July, 2019
- Gujarat PGCET 2019 1st round choice filling: 4th week of July, 2019
- Gujarat PGCET 2019 1st round of seat allotment: 1st week of August, 2019
- Gujarat PGCET 2019 2nd round choice filling: 1st week of August, 2019
- Gujarat PGCET 2019 2nd round of seat allotment: 1st week of August, 2019
Gujarat PGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have successfully completed their B.E/B.Tech in their respective discipline, scoring atleast 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/SEBC Candidates) from a recognised university or institute.
- Candidate should atleast score a minimum of 50% marks in their class 12 or other equivalent examination from a recognised board/university.
- Candidates who have a valid GATE score are exempted from taking the Gujarat PGCET 2019 examination.
Gujarat PGCET 2019 Exam Pattern
No. of Questions: 100
Duration: 90 mins
Marks: 100 (No negative marking for any wrong response)
Gujarat PGCET 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 in cash at any of the Punjab National Bank branch and get a PIN to register online.
- With the successful completion of the registration process, the candidates will be provided with a user id and password to fillup the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Lastly, get a printout of the filled in application form and send it to the designated address-
Admission Building, Near Library,
1D College of Engg. Campus, Ahmedabad
Pin – 380015