- Cept University
- Cept Entrance Exam
CEPT Entrance Examination 2019
CEPT Entrance Exam 2019 is conducted by CEPT University for admission to 3 years’ Bachelor Degree Programme (UG) and 2 years’ Master Degree Programme (PG) in Interior Design, Urban Design and Management, Architecture, Design and Construction Technology, etc.
CEPT Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
CEPT 2019 for PG Program is scheduled for April 5, 6 and 7, 2019 in offline mode.
Candidate can fill the application form for PG Course till March 15, 2019.
Result will be declared in April 2019 (for PG) and in July 2019 (for UG) on official website of CEPT University.
CEPT Exam Pattern
- Candidate, who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria can fill the application form.
- Duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- Test Papers for UG and PG Courses consist of Objective type multiple-choice questions, Design & Drawing, and Descriptive Answer Questions. Read More CEPT Exam Pattern.
- Candidates shortlisted in written test will qualify for another selection round i.e. Personal Interview
- After completion of Personal Interview, a final result will be generated and CEPT University invites finally shortlisted candidate for counselling and admission process.
PG Courses in CEPT
- M Arch in Architectural Design
- M Arch / MA in Conservation and Regeneration
- M Arch / MA in Architectural History and Theory
- Master of Landscape Architecture
- Master of Urban Planning
- Master of Urban Transport Systems
- Master of Urban Infrastructure
- Master of Urban Housing
- Master of Urban Design
- Master of Urban Management
- Master of Technology in Construction Engineering & Management
- Master of Technology in Structural Engineering Design
- Master of Technology in Geomatics
- Master of Technology in Building Energy Performance
- Master of Design in Interior Design
- International Master of Interior Architectural Design
- Master of Design in Furniture Design
- Master of Design in Building Products and Systems
CEPT Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility
Eligibility for CEPT Entrance Exam 2019 is based on academic qualification, minimum secured marks in qualifying exam as given below herewith:
Bachelor of Interior Design: 10 plus 2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer as optional subject
Bachelor of Urban Design: 10 plus 2 with any streams (Science, Commerce and Arts / Humanities) OR Diploma (10 plus 3 pattern) of any stream
Bachelor of Construction Technology: 10 plus 2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer as optional subject
Master of Urban Mgmt: Graduation in Any Stream: Aggregate 55% (50% for SC / ST / SEBC candidate)
Master of Design: Graduation in Design or Architecture or Interior Design, Construction Technology or Diploma in Interior Design (12 plus 4)
Master of Landscape Architecture: Graduation in Architecture from Institute recognised by Council of Architecture
Master of Landscape Design: Master’s degree in any of the disciplines like Botany, Ecology, Horticulture, Geography, Agriculture, Forestry, Geology, Hydrology or similar natural sciences.
B.Tech / B.E. in Civil Engineering, Interior Design or Planning from recognized Universities
Master of Technology in Construction Engineering and Management: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering / Construction Technology / Environmental Engineering
Master of Technology in Geomatics: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering / Computer Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Information Technology / Water Resources / Agriculture / Planning OR Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Basic Science / Earth Science / Climate Science / Environment Science / Information Technology / Disaster Management / Geography Applicant must have cleared XII Examination in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Master of Technology in Building Energy Performance: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Construction Technology / Architecture / Interior Design or Interior Architecture (five-year programs only) from a recognized university/institution.
Applicant must have cleared XII Examination in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
CEPT Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
CEPT Application form will be made available only through online mode. It is advised to applicant to go through thoroughly from eligibility criteria prescribed for concerned course. Application fee is INR 500 for CEPT Entrance Exam 2019
Steps for Filing up Application Form for CEPT Entrance Exam 2019
Step 2: Filling in Application Form
Step 3: Upload Documents
Step 4: Make Payment
Step 5: Submit Application Form
CEPT Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Center
CEPT University conducts entrance exam for all courses in its own campus at Ahmadabad (Gujarat).
Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus
University Road, Navrangpura
Ahmedabad-380009 Gujarat India
For Admission Enquiries - Toll Free Number 1800-270-4030