- Ahmedabad University
Established in 2009, Ahmedabad University is a private, non-profit institution offering a range of diverse, rigorous academic programmes to enable students to grow into well-rounded leaders. The programmes offered by Ahmedabad University include undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies in areas such as engineering, life sciences, management, arts, and computer science.
Programs of Ahmedabad University
The undergraduate programs offered by the University include:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (Professional)
- Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Information and Communication Technology
- Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
The postgraduate programs include integrated masters degree and masters degree programs:
- Integrated Master’s Programmes
- Integrated Master’s in Business Administration
- Integrated Master’s in Life Sciences
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Master’s in Technology in Computer Sciences and Engineering
- Master’s in Computer Studies
- Master’s in Heritage Management
- Master of Arts in Economics
- PhD in Information and Communications Technology
- PhD in Chemical Engineering
- PhD in Management
- PhD in Life Sciences
How to Apply
You can apply for these programmes through a single, common application form. Click here to apply for the various programs.
Schools in Ahmedabad University
Amrut Mody School of Management offers undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programmes in Management, as well as short-term certificate courses for working professionals.
The School of Arts and Sciences offers programmes in Biological and Life Sciences, Social Sciences divisions and is in the process of establishing divisions of Humanities and Languages, Performing and Fine Arts, and Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
The School of Computer Studies aims to inculcate career-focused technological expertise in its students.
The School of Engineering and Applied Science offers undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programmes.
Centres in Ahmedabad University
Centre for Heritage Management
Centre for Heritage Management offers specialised education in heritage studies and professional management of diverse heritage resources. This includes, but is not limited to, the management of monuments, crafts, museums, natural resources, tourism, urban development; as well as intangible heritage such as languages, music, customs and the performing arts.
Centre for Learning Futures
The Centre for Learning Futures (CLeF) is an independent institution that runs a reading and writing support programme. CLeF facilitates the acquisition of knowledge and skills to improve the comprehension of concepts, ideas, world-views, values, and theories.
Global Centre for Environment Energy
Global Centre for Environment and Energy is a one-of-its-kind Centre of Excellence at Ahmedabad University.
Commerce Six Roads
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 380009
Phone: 91-79-61911200, 61911201